More than 70 percent of Syrian refugees are women and children. CRS is working with Caritas Turkey, Jesuit Refugee Services, and local partners to provide thousands of Syrian refugees in Turkey with urgently needed assistance. See how CRS and the local Church are responding to the needs of Syrian refugees. Photo by Sevket Kizildag for CRS
How You Can Help
Urge Congress to Vote NO on Syria Use of Force Resolution
A little goes a long way:
- $35 pays for a school kit for a child.
- $50 pays for a hygiene kit—soap, blankets, buckets and diapers—for a family.
- $100 pays for a kitchen kit—stove, plates and utensils—for a family.
- $150 pays for a winter kit—blankets and heaters—for a family.
- $1,600 pays for a latrine for a child-friendly space that serves up to 200 children each month.