How Do You 'Love One Another'?
Maybe you don't think about it much—exactly how do you show love. You forget that going to work to provide for your family, cooking a meal, helping around the house, helping a friend with math homework, being with someone during a loss—all those seemingly little acts are how you show love.
Here are a few other ways you show love through your partnership with Catholic Relief Services:
- For the past 4 years, CRS has sponsored a technology conference that brings field workers and techies together. They come up with new ways to more effectively help your poorest brothers and sisters. Believe it or not, one way you show your love is with…barcodes?
- What if there were a simple, inexpensive and lasting way to help people without access to banks gain financial independence? There is, and it's a critical act of love. Look at how your support of CRS provides microfinance training that helps people save their own money, and learn business and leadership skills.
- If you're a dad, happy Father's Day. Check out these fellow fathers in East Timor who plant a crop that makes their children's future more secure
- Speaking of children, look what some of your kids are up to in chemistry class: They're following your example and showing love to their poorest brothers and sisters around the world.
- Finally, here's a document that begins to show in stories and numbers, how you "love one another" on a scale and scope that is, quite simply, breathtaking.